Nag Tibba Trekking Best Trekking Tour For Beginners
Nag Tibba, a trekker’s delight. An ever inviting weekend trek near Mussoorie. In the range of Garhwal Himalayas situated at the highest peak of 9,915ft is the Nag Tibba. This trek is full of flora and fauna with a splendid view of Doon valley, Chanabang, Kedarnath peak, and Gangotri group. For people who love adventure and camping in the middle of nowhere. This is the trek for you. Beginners choice is the Nag Tibba trek. It can be done over a weekend.
The trek starts from Dehradun train station. You will meet our representative there.
Day 1 – Dehradun to Pantwari (7627ft)
- Starting early from Dehradun train station at 6:30am.
- Jeep drive for 85kms followed by the commencement of trek.
- Trek for 11kms for almost 5 hours to reach our campsite in Nag Tibba.
- Motor ride through Mussoorie passes through Kempty falls, Yamuna bridge and Nainbagh.
- Enjoy the beauty of the place followed by dinner and overnight stay at the campsite at Pantwari.
Day 2 – Pantwari to Dehradun
- Start early as this day is going to be full of walking and lots of travelling.
- Enjoy the beauty of Shepherd’s god temple.
- 1 hours walk leads you to the highest point called the Nag Tibba Jhandi.
- Follow the same 8km descent to reach Pantwari.
- Return journey to Dehradun in Jeep through Mussoorie.
Reaching Dehradun marks the end of your trek.