- Adventure Tour
- Family and Group Tour
- Hill stations
- Himachal Pradesh Tours
- Paragliding tours
- Special Interest Tours
- Village Tours
Paragliding, Trekking and Camping In Bir Billing An Adventure Tour of Himachal Pradesh
If you are looking for a complete weekend fun package. Then Himalayan Footslog will prefer paragliding and camping. Camping, Trekking, Paragliding.
Itinerary 2 Nights and 3 Days
Day 1:- Arrive Bir and overnight stay in Camp at Bir.
Hike to Baari village and sunset point.
Day 2:- Camp to Thathi village to Camp (trek, 15 km. / 4-6 hr)
Start trekking from Camp, trek passing through dense forest. Valley is surrounded by dense forest of Oak, Rhododendron and Devdara. We trek for 2 hrs to reach village. Villages are group of three villages. All villages still not connected with roads. These are tribal villages. People here are consider as semi nomadic. In winters they live here.
Thathi village In summers people start moving to upper grazing grounds with sheep’s and goats. Later start back to camp, return trek passing through village Mahrred. Dinner around campfire. Overnight at Camp , Bir.
Day 3:- Paragliding and Departure
Post breakfast drive to Billing for Paragliding session. Paragliding session of 15 to 30 mins. Landing and Bir and departure.
|Duration||2 nights/03 days|
|Activity||Paragliding, Trekking & camping|
|Region||Bir, Billing Himachal Pradesh|
|Maximum Altitude||8000 ft. from sea level|
Campsite at Bir
- Accommodation for 01 night atCamp at Bir on twin sharing basis with mandatory requirement of minimum 2 paying adults.
- Dinner and Breakfast.
- Nature walk/village walks.
- Paragliding session of 15-30 mins. from Billing (take off point) to Bir(landing area).
- Check in at 1400 hrs and check out at 1400 hrs.
- Accompanied byParagliding pilot for the paragliding activity.
- Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
- Any meals other than specified in the program.
- Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- Personal equipment for trek like clothes, shoes, day packs, personal medical kit etc.
- Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods
- Videography of paragliding flight, any exigency expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to circumstances beyond our normal control. Such as airline delays, road blocks, vehicle malfunctions, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.