Day 01:- Chandigarh –Naina Devi–Chintpurni
In Chandigarh Airport/Railway station you will be met, assisted and divine journey for Naina Devi Shatipeeth where Devi Sati’s eyes fell after her body was cut into several parts by the Sudershan Chakra of Lord Vishnu. Naina Devi is situated at a distance of 102 kms from Chandigarh. The temple of Naina Devi Ji is positioned on hilltop & you can reach the peak of hill by following the concrete stairs or using cable car facility. The eyes of Devi Sati fall at this place. After having darshan of Mata Naina Devi Ji we will proceed for Chintpurni and overnight stay in Chintpurni.
Day 02:- Chintpurni–Jawala Ji–Baglamukhi-Brijeshwari-Palmpur
After breakfast, proceed to visit the Maa Jawalaji temple (75 kms/4 hours). On your way, visit the Maa Baglamukhi Devi Temple as well. Check-in to the hotel in Jawalaji for overnight stay. In Hindu Mythology, Baglamukhi Devi demolishes the devotee’s misconceptions and delusions. The Goddess is also known as Pitambara in Northern India. ’Baglamukhi’ is derived from the word “Bagla” and “mukha”, that means “bridle” and “face” respectively. The name means one whose face has the power to capture or control and also represents the hypnotic power of the Goddess. Jawala ji temple is one of the 51 Shaktipeeths of India. It is a Devi Temple dedicated to the Goddess of Light, located in Jawala Mukhi, district Kangra of Himachal Pradesh. Sati’s tongue is believed to have fallen at the very place where Jawalaji Temple is now situated. The tongue of Sati is represented by Holy Flame or Jawala that is perpetually burning. The flames come out from nine different rocks in the temple. Jawala Ji has a unique characteristic of perpetual flames emanating from the rock at the temple site, which is considered the manifestation of the Goddess. visit the Maa Brijeshwari Devi temple. After darshan, reach Dharamshala and stay overnight at Palmpur hotel.
Day 03:- Palmpur-Chamunda-Dharamshala City Tour
After breakfast checkout hotel and drive to Dharamshala. On the way visit the Maa Chamunda Devi temple (15 kms/30 mins). After that visit Bhagsu Nag Temple, then We visit Norbulingka Institute which is perhaps one of its best in the world. The institute has its own temple, Museum, Meditation Hall, One thousand, one hundred and seventy-three images of the Buddha decorate the forty-four foot high temple hall. Visit St. John’s Church, afternoon enjoy a walk along the mall road, where Tibetan refugees display and McLeodganj market etc. Overnight stay at Dharamshala hotel.
Day 04: Dharamshala to Amritsar and Wagah Border
After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Amritsar. In the evening, visit India-Pakistan Wagah border and watch the famous retreat ceremony which is performed at this place every evening before sunset. Overnight stay in Amritsar Hotel.
Day 05: Amritsar City Tour to Departure
Before breakfast you can visit golden temple (Optional) and after breakfast visit the famous Jallian Wala Bagh houses a memorial of national importance, established in 1951 to commemorate the massacre of peaceful celebrators on the occasion of the Punjabi New Year on April 13, 1919. After that drive to Chandigarh. Drop.
- All Sightseeing as per itinerary by Tempo Traveller.
- Pick from Chandigarh.
- Drop from Chandigarh.
- 01 nights’ accommodation in Chintpurni with Breakfast and Dinner
- 01 nights’ accommodation in Palmpur with Breakfast and Dinner.
- 01 nights’ accommodation in Dharamshala with Breakfast and Dinner.
- 01 nights’ accommodation in Amritsar with Breakfast and Dinner
- All driver charges, Toll charges, Parking, State tax and fuel fee included.
- Airport/Railway Station and Hotel Pickup.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Hotel taxes.
- Tips and porter chargers.
- 05 % GST extra.
- Any additional expenses.
- Cost of any excursions.
- Early check in and late check out at the hotel.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not specified above.
- Additional Costs due to Flight Cancellations, Road blocks, natural calamities.
Terms & Conditions:-
- No refund for any unused /missed: – hotel/cab/meals/or any service. These will be non refundable and non exchangeable.
- Room are allocated as per hotel policy at checkin and category will be as per the booking confirmations provide by our end at the time of bookings.
- No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities of hotel were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on case to case basis.
- You can book the package by 25% of total amount.
- Till 07 days to start your tour has to complete 50% payments.
- 100% payments will be cleared on arrival at first destination.
- IMP Note: – For some specific destinations & tour packages we charge 100% payments before 02 days of your arrival.
- The rates are subjects to change without any prior notice.
- Accommodation in the itinerary at the mentioned hotels or the similar hotels.
- The confirmation is subjects to availability.
- AC will not work in Hill Stations.
- Rooms are subject to the availability.
- No reservation has been made till date. This is just a quotation. The above rate is valid only for mentioned dates/ month.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. If we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
Bank Account Details:-
|Account name||Himalayan Footslog|
|Branch Name||Shimla, The Mall Road|